Monday, April 9, 2012

Pictures!

Dear Reader,
        Sorry for the radio silence, but I come bearing good news.  Persia is almost unrecognizable.  Four days ago, she basically tried to rip my hands off when I pried her from the balcony window.  Yesterday, she cuddled with me all day as I did my studying  and then ate out of the same can of Soulistic as my adopted cat Sasha.  At Persia's previous home, she dominated the other cat, which is why her foster mom decided to get rid of her.  However, she actually stands down to my Sasha, which is frankly quite surprising since Sasha is just about the smallest and gentlest cat ever.  Seriously, this is her.


Her head's about the size of my dog's foot, and Cassie's pretty small for a chow chow.  Anyway, if Persia's been acting submissive to this cat (which she has), then she's obviously not an aggressive cat.  I think she was just scared, for whatever reason, but the good news is, she's now more confident, calm, and even affectionate.  Anyway, I realize that I probably write too much, so instead I'll leave you with a bunch of pictures.







Persia's going to be ready for a new home soon, so if you're interested in adopting her or another one of our adorable kittens, please visit http://2000spaysandneuters.org/.  Wish her luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment