Wednesday, May 9, 2012

More Cats

Dear Reader,
          Yesterday, Alaska was returned to me by her adopter.  She and Persia (Alaska's mother) had a nice little reunion.  Apparently Alaska scratched and bit the adopter's girlfriend, which really surprised me, since she was curled up in my arms last night, purring.  I'm guessing it wasn't Alaska's fault since the adopter changed his mind and is coming to take her back at the end of the week.
          Today, I got ahold of a stray kitten who was left in a building out in Brooklyn.  A very nice couple sheltered her last night and I picked her up a couple of hours ago.  She is about 4-5 weeks old and her eyes haven't changed color yet, but she's the sweetest and most playful little girl.  I've decided to call her Chloe for now, we'll see if the name sticks.


           Chloe is apparently really smart as well.  The couple told me she didn't know how to use a litter box, but I decided to set one up for her anyway.  I nudged her into it and she started doing her business right away.  Thank God for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment