Friday, May 11, 2012

Chloe

Dear Reader,
          I was giving Chloe a bath and I realized that she had a ton of fleas on her!  I'd never dealt with fleas before, so I went into panic mode and actually tried removing fleas by hand.  And I mean without a flea comb or anything.  I actually killed a good 20-30 fleas that way, but it took like close to 3 hours.  The amazing thing is that she didn't complain at all!
          Well today, I treated all of the cats with Revolution and washed all the bedding so that problem should be contained.  She has a heck of an appetite, today she ate two small cans of Wellness.  She does have a cute little quirk though.  She normally never complains about handling, but when she's eating and you pet her, especially her feet, she sometimes lets out this loud squeal.  At first, I thought she might've been hurt or something, but since she never makes that noise when she's not eating, I'm convinced that it's just her being a a bit of a drama queen :p.  I'm trying to adjust that by consistently handling her while feeding, and so far, it seems to be working.

I have a bunch of awesome footage of the little girl, but unfortunately, my iPad cable just stopped working so I'm waiting on a new one to get my videos up.

No comments:

Post a Comment